From October 15 to November 15, 2020
Faced with the current global health situation, the Marseille Web Fest has adapted and revolved around several online events in the fall of 2020. For this unprecedented edition, the Marseille Web Fest has remained faithful to its primary vocation, to reveal and highlight short format series.
• Discovery of 2020 official selection series (international selection, French selection, web-documentary selection) on a dedicated platform with free access for all from October 15 to November 15, 2020.
• New in 2020: the creation of a selection of web documentaries. The jury awarded the prize for best web documentary.
• Competition for the 2020 international selection series in front of a jury of international professionals with an announcement of the winners from October 17, 2020.
• An evening of screening of the series of the various selections. This evening should be held in February 2021 at the Cinéma Les Variétés in Marseille.
• Exceptional masterclasses with renowned international speakers available online on the dedicated platform over 3 days (October 15, 16 and 17) aimed at a wide audience on various themes.
• Creative Digital Summit, renamed the Creative Digital Online + and offered in partnership with TV3.0, this unique and 100% online event was aimed especially at professionals to understand the current challenges of audiovisual production and anticipate the changes of tomorrow.
• A Writing Residency with 10 residents benefiting from remote personalized workshops and a collective program of meetings with professionals in new media and new writings, from November 16 to 20.
In this unprecedented health situation, Anha Benessalah was chosen to present, animate and moderate this 100% online edition.
Bande Annonce 2020