From October 20 to October 22, 2021
During the 2020 edition marked by the health situation, the Marseille Web Fest was able to innovate and adapt to maintain the link with the public.
Also, rich of this experience, the festival proposed a hybrid festival while remaining faithful to its first vocation: to reveal and highlight contents of short format.
As an international meeting place for short format production (series, web-documentaries), with an attendance of 700 people over the 3 days despite the obligation to present a health pass, the Marseille Web Fest offered the following events
– The Creative Digital Summit, a day especially designed for professionals to understand the current challenges of audiovisual production and anticipate the changes of tomorrow.
– Setting up a studio for the realization of interviews of professionals in the framework of the partnership with TV3.0 with an online publication on the dedicated platform of the festival.
– Free screening of the series in the official selection 2021 (international selection, French selection, web-documentary selection) in theaters and on the dedicated platform with free access for all from October 21 to November 21, 2021.
– Competition of the series of the international selection 2021 in front of a jury of international professionals with an announcement of the winners during a closing ceremony on October 22, 2021.
– Exceptional masterclasses led by renowned international professionals. These masterclasses were broadcasted on the dedicated platform over 3 days (October 20, 21 and 22) in order to give access to a large audience on various themes.
– A Writing Residency with residents benefiting from personalized remote workshops and a collective program of meetings with new media and new writing professionals, from October 18 to 22.
Bande Annonce 2021